Friday, November 2, 2007

We Are Having A........

I am now almost 20 weeks and had my sonogram this afternoon. So far, my entire family had said that we would, without a doubt, have a boy. This included dad and PJ who have yet to be wrong about my babies. Well, they were wrong!

We now know baby girl Herron #3 will arrive in March. Now we all have to begin getting used to the idea of having a house full of girls. I am thinking we should all be praying for PJ and Wyatt now.

Right now she will be Natalie Jewel, although it is not set in stone. PJ is saying he is rethinking it. Thankfully, from what we could see, she is healthy and measuring correctly. Praise God for another healthy baby and another surprise!

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

megan haughery said...

Wow. Congrats! I have to confess, I was thinking you were having a girl - with how sick and blah you've been. I'm sure she and Annie will be best buds... I'm thinking now you'll have to go for #5???! :)

Erin said...

You will love having two little girls so close in age :) Kennedy and Reagan are so cute together and I look forward to them being best friends all their lives....well, that is my prayer for them anyways! :)

Medana22 said...

Who said baby number 5!?
Anyways, Congrats Girl! I am glad you are feeling better and I am excited for you guys:)

Debi Walter said...

Congratulations - girls are so much fun...that is until they reach the teens and then, they lead you to more dependence on God. That is a good thing too! :-)

lawrence said...

natalie is my name..you are not allowed to steal it you name-stealing banchees.

Anonymous said...

AW! Congrats! And Natalie is such a sweet name! I love it! We miss you all!
~The Smith Girls

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm so excited!!!! I will keep PJ and Wyatt in my prayers. Maybe they can get season passes to mud wrestling and golfing and other manly events like that...probably a good idea to look into now, otherwise he might get suckered into the tights and ballet shoes side. ;o)

And, Lawrence, get used to the name-stealing...you will learn (if you haven't already) that no name belongs to you unless you are pregnant - then every name belongs to you...

:o)

Unknown said...

Jamie,
How are you feeling? You haven't posted for awhile . . .just wondering how you are.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jaime how ARE you??? I'm thinking it's time for more Wyatt stories...or of course, Annie's encounter with the Christmas tree...

You you wanna be a blogger you need to get on the computer more! :-)

Love you!

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

It's ok, everyone! I saw Jaime tonite and she IS alive....Now if we can only entice a post out of her. Really, Jaime, anything would be great!

;o)