Friday, January 6, 2012

Inspired

I have been inspired by my mom to blog again. The great news is no one will know that I am, so it can almost be like my own personal diary. If I feel the need perhaps I will share I blog again.

For now, an update on my kids.

Kayla - 10 years old

Friends, basketball, horses, reading, and riding her bike are some of her favorites.





Wyatt - 7 years old in two months

Wii, JJ, basketball, riding his bike, Titus, Legos, and Battleship are his passions.





Anniston - 5 years old

Barbies, Pet Shop, bikes, animals, writing her letters, and playing with Danae are her favories.





Danae - Almost 4

Titus, getting dirty, barbies, Ellie, chasing neighborhood cats, playing with Annie are some of her favorites.




Titus - Just turned 3

Anything with Wallace, playing with Danae, annoying Kayla, laying with Wyatt, footballs and swimming are just a few of his favorites.







As for me, these people are my favorite.


No comments: