Friday, May 7, 2010

Just Checking

Does anyone at all still read this blog? Just curious.

I have been reading back over my past posts and realized how wonderful it is! I love reading about my life, my kids life, my thoughts at the time. I was cracking up at the things my kids said and loving reading what was going through my mind. A ton has happened over the past year and I easily forget what happened even 2 or 3 years ago. It is good for my soul to read it.

Therefore, I am going to start posting again. For me and my kids. I want to remember the times of my life. The good and the bad.

Even if no one reads it....

4 comments:

Erin said...

i've been waiting for you ;)

Elyse said...

I read it.......One of the few blogs I enjoy reading not just because of the people it is about but because it is fun to read.

Matt Rawlings said...

ok so this is my first EVER blog comment - I check on your blog often just to see your world - I miss you (wow that was sappy)
Julie (Rawlings)

Jaime said...

Julie!! I forgot you read this. :-)

Stalker. And my crazy kids miss your crazy kids.