Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Naming my blog

After much consideration, I have chosen a blog name. Actually, Joey has chosen my blog name.

At first I was going to play off of Janelle's name. (Reformed-TULIP-Charismatic-Girl). My name was going to be "Mother of three-Christian-Second born of 7-Opinionated-Girl. Decided against that one. PJ mentioned "mommy's musings". "Musings" is overused in the blog kingdom, plus as Joey put it, I am not really the musing type. (Muse - "to think or meditate in silence, as on some subject") He is probably right.

So, he came with "unambiguously speaking". Unambiguous - having or exhibiting a single clearly defined meaning. Or, you could look at the opposite of that. Ambiguous - lacking clearness or definiteness.

According to Joey, it fits me, so I am going with it.

There you have it. Thanks Joey.

(I should give a shout out to Jesse. His blog is "prophetically speaking" and obviously Joey is playing off of that.)

Jaime

3 comments:

joey said...

your welcome...it's an amazing name. I see internet fame in your future

lawrence said...

i just like the "shout out" reference. Clearly your blog will have street cred.

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

A little hard to pronounce, but i suppose it's ok...yes, i guess so. Oh, and welcome to the blogosphere!! :o)