Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome


I have decided to jump on the e-blogger bandwagon. We already started another mac blog (see my blog links), but because it has to be done on PJ's laptop, it was hard for me to keep it up. I will continue to post most of the pictures of kids etc on that blog, but will use this to write more consistently.

My writings will include stuff about Kayla, Wyatt and Annie, homeschooling stuff, and any other topic I feel like writing about. I do plan on including a lot of links on homeschooling I find helpful, or free things I find. I am still trying to figure out what exactly I am trying to accomplish, but hopefully I will find out once I start!

I also will probably be writing a lot more on here about opinions I have about different topics instead of driving my friends (Erin) crazy with emailing her about them all the time!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Very nice!! Can't wait to read your thoughts :)

Unknown said...

This is great! Another Phillips on the blog circuit! I will love reading your thoughts and the thing about providing info on homeschooling is great!

I love you

joey said...

sweet...the name is awesome...everything looks good...this will work nicely

Jesse P. said...

your name is a rip off...prophetically speaking

Jaime said...

Yes Jesse it is. I also plan on taking your posts and copying them here as my own words.

Jesse P. said...

It's okay, as long as you record the finale of 24, I will forgive you and allow you to use any of my words as your own.

lawrence said...

so Jesse is prophetic, Jaime is unambigous, I am aquitted, Janelle is reformed and Joey is nothing.

Actually sounds about right :-).

Unknown said...

Jake that was hilarious. Joey, I think the entire fam is trying to tell you something...