Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Have Now Been Tagged

I got tagged by Janelle at Reformed-TULIP-Charismatic-Girl. The rule is that I must list 5 reasons why I love Christ. After that, I must tag 5 other bloggers. So here it goes.

1.  I love Christ because He elected me!  Why He chose me, I will never know, but how grateful I am!!    "though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of Him who calls"  Romans 9:11

2.  I love Christ because He chose to give me the parents I have. I do not understand the love of Christ to give me the undeserved gift of the most loving, forgiving, wise, and fun parents in the world. They have sacrificed their life in more ways then I can explain for me and my siblings. I love them so much!!

3.  I love Christ because he uses all the circumstances in my life, whether I think they are "good" or "bad", to help me grow, help me to become smaller and Him to become bigger, and to help me trust in Him. He gives me favor even when I do not pursue Him.

4.  I love Christ because He forgives me over and over and over.    "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace"  Eph 1:7

5.  I love Christ because He gave me a wonderful husband who loves me and his family so much. A husband who is committed to me, loyal to me, and puts up with my randomness and annoyances and calls them cute. A husband who gave me three of the most beautiful children in all the world and who I cannot wait to get to know even better over our lifetime.

Here is who I want to tag:

Erin at My Family/My Life

Tammy at The Griffith Family

Meghann Roberts at Four!

Megan Russell at Russell Life
(BTW Megs, I did not even know you came here till I saw your comment on my last post. Congratulations on your news!! I tried to comment on your blog, but it would not let me for some reason. Email me. We got a new computer and it did not save your address.)

Kathy at Laffy Kathy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace. (Clap, Clap)

Unknown said...

Nice Peej. I never thought to "grace" on a blog. But I concur, good job Jaime!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a trend setter, what can I say?

lawrence said...

best post by a phillips ever (except for Jesse.)

Anonymous said...

I loved it!! Being your parents is such a JOY!