Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still Alive

Yes, I am alive and well. Feeling pretty much like BLAH, but hanging in there. I am hoping I start feeling better by the time we start school. I decided I will share what the top 10 things I am looking forward to this Fall/Winter are. I think it might make me feel better this morning!

In no particular order:


1. Football season starting! I love football and I love fantasy football. I can't wait to come home on Sundays to the unlimited games (Direct TV Sunday ticket), watching the Redskins, and lounging on the couch while my kids nap. Good times.

2. Starting homeschooling.

3. Coaching basketball. This will be my 4th year coaching the Regent Acadamy's Girls Varsity Team.

4. The MOM's meetings starting up again.

5. Holidays. I can't wait to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving!

6. Family nights. We are starting to get together once a month as a family to go over the Fruits of the Spirit. I think my dad wants us to love each other more. Or maybe it is have patience with each other? Self-control?

7. Weather getting cooler, or at least not being oppressively hot.

8. Doug and Devi coming to town.

9. Feeling better and getting back into a rhythm and schedule!

10. Watching my kids grow up a little more and getting ready for one more!

3 comments:

lawrence said...

11. Hanging out w/ the coolest person in then entire world, Jake!

Anonymous said...

Oh, just reading this post makes me happy! I'm looking forward to all those things, too! And DEVI will be here with us for our annual shopping day after Thanksgiving...and Julia turns 13 so she can offically join us. Imagine what my house will look like when all the girls return. Benny, Joey, Jake, Josh (and his 2), PJ (and your 3), Jesse (and Samuel), and Doug (with their 4). Oh my...

Erin said...

I'll second you on number 2,4,5, and especially 7!